I have struggled to understand the level of fuss so far created, particularly since the man he replaced seemed to me - no more talented than a sheep in a snow drift.
What really interests me about this new most powerful man in the world is whether I could take him.
I reckon I could, rules would have to be established about the use of the secret service (I have no such back up, although I do have a couple of mentalist friends that might be persuaded to turn up), the location, somewhere neutral I reckon, I do not want this billed as US v UK this is strictly man-o-Mano (I thought Kenya to add a wee bit of spice - the dust up in the desert?)
Sure he will have some moves and appears to keep him self in shape but I doubt he has ever faced a windmilling idiot from Devonshire (I have googled to check) and he will therefore struggle tactically to nullify the volume and confused angles of my strikes. It could be argued that I have never faced a recently inaugurated President of the United States in a fist fight but that is the sort of argument I resolve by putting fingers in my ears and singing 'La La La La'.
He clearly works out but how will this body stand when being 'worked over'?
The Hog pictured here whilst training at a Yorkshire 'bootcamp'

Also there may have to be some basic fighting rules, I think the Ultimate Fighting Championship rules whilst good televisionally could prove undignified and for this reason I propose good old Queensbury rules, whilst not as dynamic as some of the fighting arts, they do establish and maintain a modicum of decorum throughout.
How about it then Obama? Or are you too busy.....
(like I have loads of free time)
2 comments:
Note from your blog coach....sorry buddy but one a week dont shiver me biscuit.....get evolving...
oy!
Post a Comment