Today I have evolved a jaded feeling, well, in truth I made an enemy of my own future yesterday when I cheerfully decided that the best thing to do with my Friday afternoon was to sink eight pints of top notch English ale....well not all of it was top notch in truth, most of it was sub-standard but agreeably cheap and served cold.
The good stuff I had was Abbot Ale..this stuff is not only isotonic but also 'gets you there' with a cheeky 5%abv and tastes like all the best bits of a Hovis advert.
So now I have in my head an ache...it is one of those head aches where its like having a huge ball bearing in your skull, I am fine if I remain still, but if I move at all (god forbid I bend over) the ball bearing canons around my tortured swede and makes me fell quite dizzy.
The best way of dealing with this sort of headache is to lie quite still in a darkened room and listen to the cricket..I however am involved in the headache unfriendly activity of taking 8 (yes, two fat ladies) eight year old kids to the cinema...
this may kill me I will let you know....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment