As the readership of The Hog Evolves has grown beyond those which already know me, I have began to realise that I have said very little about my initial state. To fully appreciate any evolutions through which I may pass you should really should be aware of the start state. A butterfly is a wonderful thing but it is truly a marvel when compered to the multi legged worm from whence it came.
I should be clear at this point that my evolutions will not be nearly as dramatic/traumatic as that of the butterfly and that I am not nearly as wonderful, a bad example, think more of an old car being renovated and then used for racing rather than commuting.....maybe
Anyway, for my sins I could be considered a military man having spent most of my life within Her Majesties Armed Forces (for you Johnny foreigners, yes, they are still known as 'Her Majesties - jealous much? Or do you prefer the 'Peoples' or El Presidentes'?).
I evolved during this time from a creature who digs under the soil - a soldier, to one who digs being under the sea..a submariner. This, it will come as no shock is not a natural evolution but one that caused great pain and not a small amount of confusion, for a simple example of the sort of thing I had to go through, I refer you to Manimal.
I think I have revealed enough for now...I shall delight readers at some future point with more intimate details....maybe...
I should be clear at this point that my evolutions will not be nearly as dramatic/traumatic as that of the butterfly and that I am not nearly as wonderful, a bad example, think more of an old car being renovated and then used for racing rather than commuting.....maybe
Anyway, for my sins I could be considered a military man having spent most of my life within Her Majesties Armed Forces (for you Johnny foreigners, yes, they are still known as 'Her Majesties - jealous much? Or do you prefer the 'Peoples' or El Presidentes'?).
I evolved during this time from a creature who digs under the soil - a soldier, to one who digs being under the sea..a submariner. This, it will come as no shock is not a natural evolution but one that caused great pain and not a small amount of confusion, for a simple example of the sort of thing I had to go through, I refer you to Manimal.
I think I have revealed enough for now...I shall delight readers at some future point with more intimate details....maybe...
No comments:
Post a Comment