Wednesday, 22 October 2008

Further Evolution required due to mounting Pole

I have just been touched by what appeared to be an inhuman force. As I have mentioned before, I have taken up Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, I am not good but am starting to understand the basics.

This evening I was forced to mount a Pole (not in the SCORES sense) but an apparently human polish guy who also trains at the Gym (there are a lot of Polish guys at the Gym, contrary to urban myth they are not in the UK to fix the drains they are here to learn how to kick ass).






This was NOT the sort of Pole I was mounting...






Anyways (bit of American there) we were moving from person to person 'mounting' them, now the mount in this game is higher than a boy-girl stylie mount, well, imagine you were mounting for the purpose of oral pleasure (boy or girl) and you get the idea. Once mounted, the mountee must try to remove the mounter (you have all been in this position I am sure). There are many techniques and tricks for both dis-mounting the mounter and remaining mounted upon the mountee and as I went around the room things seemed to be working out quite well, I even began to feel a little bit pleased with myself.

Until the Polish Dude (who looks normal by the way, a little broad chested but no freak), there I sat, mounted, waiting for his move..I had him covered I thought. His move turned out to be him elegantly grabbing me by the waist and launching me vertically toward the ceiling, with enough height to allow him to move away so that I would not land on him - for fucks sake.

People should not be allowed to have that sort of power in their arms, its wrong, all wrong, I landed about 4ft away? He must have had freak arms.

As I result of my flying experience I am in the market for a weight belt or an immigration officer. More evolution required.

On reflection his hands were a little like this.....

I should have noticed..

No comments: