How nice it would be if a headline exclaimed " Northern Rock goes bust...Mortgage holders rejoice as loan details are lost forever..."It only ever goes one way however, and money only ever seems to flow uphill dodging the giant poo's which pour down onto those at the bottom of the pile not nimble enough to dodge...
The Credit crunch has passed me by, as a man who owes more than he owns and spends more than he makes, I find it hard to be troubled; to worry that deposits over £50,000 are not protected would be unseemly in a man who considers a month spent in the black a proper brucey bonus.
Also - Alas pensions? Where has all this crap come from about how much money folk need when they retire, my current lifestyle will not need maintaining as I will be old, this recent myth has been generated by bankers in order for you to feel obliged to send them you money...I will need rock all income when I am wrinkly, how much can it cost to sit in a Nissan Micra on a Sunday afternoon with a flask of tea and a bag of Mint Imperials watching the sky?
Not quite a Micra but you get the idea...

No comments:
Post a Comment