Folks
Despite a strong protest, a recent ruling made by around the dinner table that family spends should be open and transparent has been upheld and as a result I have had unprecedented access into the expenses incurred by my family.
For instance, it transpires that my spouse has been claiming over a £100 a time for 'essential hair treatment'. Now, despite a protest from my spouse that she was 'acting within the rules' as she saw them, I had to point out that whilst she may have wanted to have striking blond hair as part of her spousal look, it was in no way essential to her role that she do so, furthermore, whilst I did admit to being slightly taken by the 'blond bob' had I known the true cost I may have settled for a brunette -indeed, I may well have married a baldie.
Over £7.45 spend over a 5 week period on stickers! This from my eldest (and until now) most trusted son. When asked whether he thought that the stickers were necessary for him to fulfill his role as first son, he brazenly replied "At the time I thought it was, in hindsight, I may pay back any capital gains I may have made when swapping the stickers at cubs". Easy to say now you are bang to rights eh Son?
Should all this concern me or is it an overreaction?
Who knows....
PS - I am expecting a counter explosion when my weekend in London bill hits the public domain.....
Friday, 15 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment