There must be a gap in the pantheon of superheroes for someone with this ability...someone who could for instance..fit through a gap one day, be unable to squeeze through the next before popping through quite easily on the third day. I could serve alongside that Electra chick as a dashing stretch-marked sidekick.
Here she is in all her glory...
Oh, silly me, that is just a cartoon, I have just been informed (by ESP) that that is not the right Electra...this is the right one...
And here she is again, having had the benefit of living life for a weekend with her faithful sidekick -'Slimofat Hog'

And now a test....

Can you guess the link?
How do I do this amazing thing you cry?...
I use beer. By simply drinking 10 (rough figure) pints of good honest ale (and maybe the odd beer snack) the other day I increased my body weight OVERNIGHT from 74 to 78 kg...and before you suggest water retention, I performed the weigh-in fully dehydrated having just produced a thick yellow stream that the honey monster would have been proud of. (he of sugar puff fame..don't get it? Simply do not drink for a day whilst exercising and then collect some of your wee...open a pack of sugar puffs...smell both....).
Then, despite eating normally and doing nothing at night except rolling around in bed moaning as a sickly cold sweat poured from my body.....hey presto by morning the weight had gone?
I am talking about 5.5 % of my body weight here people, just appearing and disappearing at the slightest drop of a few pints...
If there are any doctors out there who can help I would love an answer...
No comments:
Post a Comment