Many of you out there will be wondering where I have been...nowhere in particular but I have been borderline busy...at times like this, the writing on blogs can sometimes suffer..
I have been moved back to the interweb by a thought...many of you will have noticed a group called the Taliban hanging around in the news. These characters for an awful lot of reasons have been playing merry hell over in central Asia, they look a bit like this....
Please do not confuse this group with the infamous Welsh 'tellyban' group of the early nineties whose main aim was the complete banning of Cathode Ray tubes within the valleys...these dudes want a complete ban on TV as well, but they also include more topical issues in their 'to ban' list such as freedom of speech, democracy, other opinions but theirs and most worryingly of all female education and soft porn.
My eventual point is this, how will these guys evolve over time? Who exactly will we be fighting in 10, 15 a hundred years time? I think we have been given a clue by none other than George Lucas........

Spooky ain't it?
'Wait a minute, I see some donkeys but I don't see any......oh, wait a minute, there are Taliban alright.......Errrrh Errrrh Errrrrh ErrrrrrrrrH!
No comments:
Post a Comment