
I do not normally have much affinity with Germans..
This picture was taken on a recent trip to Hamburg...it seems they never learn...
Accept one I knew, a Captain in the Army with a pronounced comedy German accented English...not only de he souzd like zat..but he had taken to answering his mobile with the immortal words....
" Ello? Ja? Dis iz Arzthuuur, king of ze Britons, ow may I help? Nine Nine, Entschuldigung Bitter - Ja, dis iz Heinz.....

However, I understand now how they must have felt when their jaunt to Moscow was cut short by unexpectedly cold weather...I had this, this morning when heading out on my bike...having stupidly hailed the start of summer last week it was a cruel blow to be peddling through a biting minus 2 degree wind wondering whether frost nip is an acceptable reason for a grown man to cry...
It is understood by the hog that the French suffered a similar fate on the way to Moscow..I will however never understand how a Frenchman feels...We English will never understand anything about our randomly hysterical, love crazed, drunken, beret wearing revolution starting friends across the channel...
Can anyone empathise with this....

Although the women are less hard to fathom...I am reading this chick like a book.


1 comment:
not the email I know but couldnt be arsed to look it up! I twated my eye on sat, was told by doc to go A+E went all blokey and didnt go, played footy sun, got secondary bleeding and spent this am in A+E. Told may go blind etc on bad drugs, all told, dont think that weds with bright lights etc a good idea. Any chance of getting someone else in to give Nicki a good time? (mark doesnt read your blog does he?)
Post a Comment